GParted is a free partition editor for graphically managing your disk
With GParted you can resize, copy, and move partitions without data loss, enabling you to:
- Grow or shrink your C: drive
- Create space for new operating systems
- Attempt data rescue from lost partitions
- Learn why partition your disk device.
- Explore the documentation and FAQ.
- Get help with disk partitioning.
- View screenshots of GParted in action.
- Perform actions with partitions such as:
- create or delete
- resize or move
- set new UUID
- copy and paste
- Manipulate file systems such as:
- ext2 / ext3 / ext4
- fat16 / fat32
- hfs / hfs+
- lvm2 pv
- reiserfs / reiser4
GParted can be used on x86 and x86-64 based computers running Linux, Windows, or Mac OS X by booting from media containing GParted Live. A minimum of 160 MB of RAM is needed to use all of the features of the GParted application.
GParted is free
You have the freedom to run, copy, distribute, study, change, and improve GParted.
You do not have to pay money to use GParted.
GParted is distributed under the GNU General Public License version 2 or (at your option) any later version.